Thursday, November 16, 2017

MCT 73rd New Release Sneak Day 4


Good Morning!!!
Are you ready for day 4 of sneaks for the
73rd New Release from
My Creative Time!
Hopefully you are all enjoying all the sneaks and inspiration!!
OMG wait until you see today's sneaks and projects...another AWESOME set of stamps and dies!!
Introducing 
Hot Chocolate Season
So is that not the cutest cup of cocoa ever!!!
I am just LOVING these adorable stamps and matching dies for this release!
I used the sentiment, cocoa mug, hearts and adorable stamped face from the new Hot Chocolate Season set. The circle and scallop center is from the Scalloped Stitched Circles set. All of those pieces were popped up onto a Stitched Rectangular Frame of designer paper from DCWV.
A brown hemp bow and some nuvo enamel for the whipped cream completed my card


***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Make sure to check out the rest of the DT's inspiration over on the
MCT blog

I will be back tomorrow with the BIG REVEAL & Blog Hop! I hope you will join me!!

Have a GREAT Thursday!

15 comments:

  1. Yummy and cute! I like the additon of cream on your cocoa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Jessica What a Super Cute and Adorable Card!! I have to say you always find the cutest papers!! Your Little Cup of Cocoa is so cute and love your dimension Whip cream...Another Super Outstanding Creative job using Miss Emma's goodies. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish hot cocoa was 25 cents. Really cute card. I love this set.


    Ronniek4@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper cute!! I absolutely LOVE the new Hot Chocolate Season set.
    Amazing job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Jessica! I love the whipped cream on top!!! Looks yummy enough to sip on!!!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    hugs,
    joni
    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color combo and paper choices to go along with the mug of cocoa!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute. I like the sparkle and dimension and the paper is perfect.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the layers and dimension...the foam is awesome! Great pattern paper and your card is adorable!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!!! I love the sentiment and pattern paper is perfect!!! vonmariedesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, Super adorable card!! Love the dimension on the foam, too cute. And the DSP is super cute as well. Just love this card. tfs
    dlhernandez16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your card design. Great sentiment and the mug is adorable :)

    aamadison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your background paper! It is so sweet with the cocoa cup. I also think it's wonderful how you made whipped cream from nuvo enamel! It looks like you could eat it off with a spoon right now! adnilttoh@gmail.coom

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card!! TFS mghowell8@msn.com

    ReplyDelete