Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Happy Heart Day....{MCT 3D Wednesday}

Good Morning everyone and welcome to another
3D Wednesday with My Creative Time!
Love is in the air and I have a sweet Valentines Day treat idea to share using some older MCT goodies.
Take a look and let me know what you think!
One of my favorite MCT dies is the Treat Slider Box. You can whip up tons of these treat for any holiday using designer paper and changing up the sentiment.
To make my treat box, I used some pretty pink polka dot designer paper and die cut using the Treat Slider Box. For the inside slider part (I apologize that I do not have a pic) was die cut using some white cardstock.
The heart "love" sentiment is from the Heart 2 Heart Love Frame. The bottom layer was die cut with kraft cardstock and the "love" layer in white which I colored pink using my copic markers.
That was then popped up onto the front of the treat box.
The sentiment, from the I Adore You set, was stamped onto a Ribbon End Banner and placed also onto the front of the treat box.
For the treats inside, I used some Hershey nuggets (4 fit perfectly inside) and wrapped them with kraft and white cardstock using the matching scalloped die from the Treat Slider Box.
I finished off my project by wrapping the box with a piece of Totally White Trendy Twine and tying it into a bow.
A sweet treat perfect for Valentines Day!!!

Well that it all I have to share :)
  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.
Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT hump day!!

8 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Jessica WOW What a Gorgeous Treat Box you created!! Love the polka dot paper and loving the heart die you chose and Awesome coloring job on the LOVE heart..WOW I thought it was colored card stock so once again you've knocked it outta the Craftabulous park and spreading the Creative Inspiration using Miss Emma's Goodies!! You so did an Incredible Outstanding Job!! Love...LOVE!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This treat box is really cute! You are right you could use this for many occasions ! It would make a great favor at a kids party if you use the right colors .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your treat box is beautiful! I love the way you used many MCT products to make it.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this treat box! So super cute! tfs Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete